Strength Training, Cardio Training, Stretching | bodytrainer.tv
Effective Muscle Building and Fat Loss | The bodytrainer.tv Philosophy
Are you looking for information about strength training, fat burning, exercise guides, fitness and nutrition?
Welcome to bodytrainer.tv, the fitness training website that will support you achieving your goals, whether you want to gain weight by building muscle
, lose weight by burning fat
, become stronger
or more flexible
or follow goals like getting ripped
and building six-pack abs
To achieve your goals, you should follow these training principles:
- Train your Muscles. The more muscles you build, the more energy, and therefore body fat, you burn. This is not about bodybuilding and just pumping your muscles, but about becoming stronger, leaner and fitter.
- Train Complex. To activate a maximum number of muscles, you have to do basic compound exercises like Bench Press, Squat or Dead Lift or choose from a variety of Bodyweight Exercises. Isolated training of body parts should be done only occasionally.
- Use Free Weights. A functional training requires the use of Free Weights, because here you have to activate more stabilizing muscles and therefore improve not only you strength and co-ordination but also your body perception.
- Train in a Correct Fashion. A good training technique goes before heavy load. Never stop learning. If you are unsure how to do a particular exercise, refer to the Exercise Guide. Increase the weight gradually.
- Have a Versatile Training. Experiment with different Training Techniques and pay attention to the Training Principles. Donīt stick to routines if they donīt work and donīt just copy from others. You are unique and so is your training.
- Yet, Keep it Simple. Donīt overload your training routine with dozens of exercises at the same time. Instead, master the most effective compound exercises. Follow proven Dietary Guidelines and donīt become a victim of the food supplemental industry.
- Be Willing to Learn. Try out new things. Read books and search the Internet for information that will help you on your way.
- Be Consistent. You can achieve virtually anything as long as you donīt give up. To stay motivated, have a long-term goal that you divide into short and medium term goals. Reward yourself, even for modest accomplishments.
How to Use this Website | A Brief Overview
The Exercise Guide
provides detailed instructions, animations and images of more than 600 exercises, categorized by:
Fitness & Training Blog.
In addition to that please read and subscribe to the Fitness & Training Blog
for comprehensive information on Strength Training
, Dietary Guidelines
, Sports Psychology
To find upcoming training goals or to assess your current fitness level in terms of Strength
and Cardiovascular Endurance
, you can do a number of our selected Fitness Tests
The header of each site contains a search box, where you can enter any query to get quick results.
To find the exercises that fit your needs and possibilities most, use the Advanced Search
, coming with detailed filters and search options.